Home > The Early Years of the School (1925-1930) > More Parish Organizations Established

More Parish Organizations Established

1016

1928


St. Margaret’s Court No. 395 Women’s Catholic Order of Foresters was organized April 10, 1928. This organization offered many spiritual as well as financial benefits. The Court approached Holy Communion twice annually.

A Friendship club was organized, under the patronage of the Little Flower, on September 1928, for the purpose of giving to they young people, especially of high school age, an opportunity to acquire a better knowledge of right living and to cultivate a taste for the beautiful and worthwhile things, thus becoming intelligent Catholics and citizens.

Advertisements